Treasure Chest of Behavioral Strategies for Individuals with Autism
A cornucopia of ideas, strategies, and concepts that will apply to virtually any situation! The authors address sensory, communication, physical, and social-emotional issues by increasing desired behaviors and decreasing unwanted behaviors. You will learn how to:
- build sensory diets into everyday activities
- use antecedent control
- teach students to self-regulate
- deal with self-injurious behaviors, physical or verbal aggression
- teach toilet training
- handle obsessive-compulsive behavior and fixations
- deal with crisis/stress/data management
- handle data management
- and much more.
Whatever problems you face, you'll find helpful solutions to them in this book. This book should be on every teacher's and parent's bookshelf. Great reference source!