A pocket-sized, single-message device to support those with limited to no speech throughout their daily activities
- Records and stores one message at a time, up to 10 seconds
- Pictures, symbols, or written text insert into adjoining frame
- Talker can close with bumper inserted, to create a large, single-surfaced button device
The pocket-sized Personal Talker has ten seconds of recording time, which is enough time to record several sentences! A pen point is needed to record a message to help eliminate accidental erasure/recording. If the person using this device has trouble pushing the PLAY button, begin teaching single switch access by attaching a self adhesive “bumper” (included). Place a picture symbol on the front cover, then simply press on the cover to activate the message.
To use the device:
- Place a picture symbol on the front cover.
- Press a pen point into the small hole next to "Record" on front.
- Record message for up to 10 seconds.
- Press "Play" button to activate message.
Size: 2½ x 2½ x ⅝ inches. Weight: 1.6 oz. Uses 2 button batteries, included.