Osmo Pizza Co. Game for Ages 5-12
The game introduces a fantasy land on the iPad inhabited by cute animals who love to eat pizza. Kids use a physical pizza tray, toppings and play money to fulfil orders and make change, all while keeping the customer animals happy and their pizza shop humming. Train addition, subtraction, fractions all the way to strengthen fast paced mental math, Pizza Co automatically adjust to kids' skill level!
Kids learn best through hands-on play. As they combining tangible pieces with fun characters that spark their imagination and drive to learn. Your child will learn to manage money, make profits, and develop the emotional intelligence required to face the real world. The game is a great way to learn basic math and management skills in fun, creative ways!
Pizza Co. gives kids a taste of how to run and grow a business. It turns students into entrepreneurs as they bake pizzas to fulfil customer requests, calculate change, and invest their profits to upgrade their shop.
- Suitable for ages 5 to 12
- Run your own pizzeria, cater to customer's requests with tangible pizza trays and toppings, and learn to grow your business and manage profits
- Teaches math, money, fractions and nonverbal communication
- The game develops a child's emotional intelligence as they learn to identify non-verbal cues and fulfil customer requests
- Enables them to level up their math skills while learning how to manage their money and invest their profits to upgrade their shop
- Teaches children entrepreneurial and money management skills
What's in the box:
- Pizza tray
- Money tiles
- Pizza Co. app
- Stackable storage
What they'll learn:
- Addition and subtraction
- Fast-paced mental math
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Basic business concepts
- Imitative and cooperative play
- Compatible with all iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (Sold separately)