An easy-to-use AAC support tool for multi-step tasks
- Ideal for recording directions to play in sequence, one step at a time
- Provides a short-term teaching tool or a long-term adaptive aid
- Records up to four activities with two levels and 30 steps each
- Has lanyard loops built-in and a belt loop slot for easy transport
- Offers an ergonomic and dual-speaker design
- Small enough to fit in hands or purse
The ergonomically designed StepPad is extremely portable. It fits nicely into your purse, pocket, and hands—even small ones. The navigation buttons are easy to press with your thumb—like a video game controller. Volume is adjusted on the sides of the device, within quick reach of your index fingers. There’s easy access to two core messages. Use these for especially important information or key expressions. Dual speakers allow the StepPad to be heard in a crowd. Or you can use the headphone jack to keep recordings private.
- Vocational tasks
- Household chores
- Personal routines
- School schedule
- Cooking procedures
- Shopping lists
- Activity transitions
Lanyard and Velcro® strap are included. Size: 6½ x 2 x ½ inches. Weight: 5.3 oz. Two AAA batteries included.